Cougars Have Younger Men Falling at Their feet

 These cougars are on the prowl and are looking for no-strings dating


Cougar is a slang term that refers to a woman who seeks sexual relations with considerably younger men. ABC News states that these women pursue sexual relations with people more than eight years younger than they are, while The New York Times states that the women are over the age of 40 and aggressively pursue sexual relations with younger men.

Sugar-mommy
Hot Cougar Looking For Men

                                   Find Cougars in your area for first date sex - Click Here

The cougar concept has been used in television shows, advertising and film. The 2007 film Cougar Club was dedicated to the subject, and in spring 2009 TV Land aired a reality show called The Cougar. The 2009 sitcom Cougar Town originally explored the difficulty and stigma of many so-called "cougars". In The Graduate (1967) a middle-aged married mother pursues a much younger man.

 On the soap opera Days of Our Lives, character Eve Donovan is a cougar, repeatedly sleeping with the much younger JJ Deveraux. Young men literally flock to me and now it is me who takes then to bed, uses them and says thank you very much but I'm looking for a no strings relationship. I am  loving the cougar lifestyle.

Cougars  Have Younger Men Falling at Their feet


Cougar MILF
Drunk Cougar MILF 

                                   Find Cougars in your area for first date sex - Click Here

I figure since younger men are so attracted to me and treat me like a goddess I would actually date 15 years younger. I feel young men love good conversation, sex, and appreciate older women.  Sorry but younger women play too many games and are undecided. Some younger guys at the age 25 know what they want and are ready to settle. That's why younger men want to meet a cougar because they know that cougars are not into head games.

So I guess I'm a Cougar because I do prey on young guys to taking them to bed and keeping score as to how many successful conquests I have. Yes I am loving the cougar life. Younger guys are dying to me a cougar like me. I am tall, with big tits and long legs and even though my tits are saggy and I have lots of  wrinkled skin, I can have almost any young guy I want.

So If you love cougar women or you are a Cougar , don't waste another night alone, join one of the largest Cougar dating sites and meet a sexy cougar in your area.

Older women are tired of the double standard men have set. Cougars are on the prowl and ready for action. Listen to what some cougar women have said:

Sexy-mature-women
Sexy Cougar Woman In Black lace Bra And String Bikini Panties

                                   Find Cougars in your area for first date sex - Click Here

I'm a 42 years old women , okay I'm a cougar with a great body and young men tell me that I'm very attractive. I am very sexually active and prefer to date young guys who know how to do it and have the stamina to last. My husband left me for a young women and for a whole year I didn't date. But now as a divorced cougar woman I find myself in need of sex, not a lasting relationship. I mean if someone can along that was Mr. perfect - maybe . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cougars Have Younger Men Falling at Their feet

 These cougars are on the prowl and are looking for no-strings dating Cougar is a slang term that refers to a woman who seeks sexual rel...